I am currently working with an industry leading manufacturing business based in Southampton whoa re in the market for a finance business partner on an initial 6 month contract.
* Help steer the transition of a product business into a people business.
* Advise on and help drive the changing structure of the business.
* Ensure the integrity of the data is maintained whilst transitioning.
* Finalise actual results, including; accruals, prepayments, intercompany, stock control, WIP, etc, using excel & SAGE.
* Line manage Financial Accounting team - 2 staff (A/P, credit control, cash book, fixed assets, VAT, etc).
* Prepare the annual budget and monthly forecasts, including accounting and reporting as per month end reporting.
* Complete and review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations, with Operations Accountant.
* Complete the Stat Account and Tax packs for submission to Group.
* Assist with annual internal and external financial audit.
* Manage the stock and approve the stock count
* Ensure the integrity and management of data for purchase orders, sales orders, stock, works orders & ledgers
* SAGE and SICON system management and improvements
* Complete monthly foreign exchange forecasts and external hedges
* Preparation of annual R&D tax credit calculations and reporting plus mid-year updates as necessary.
* Prepare schedules and reporting for quarterly compliance meetings, relating to Financial Controls.
* Arrange letters of credit
This role will be working alongside the Sage BP to get the system implemented into this multi-site business. European travel will be required & a level of home working will also be available at certain parts of the project.
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Liam Jessop . Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.