* Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, adoption of new solution, hardware/software installations).
* Support RFP process from drafting of specifications, tender release, clarification, evaluation to award.
* Provide system domain consultancy support to business-driven projects
System maintenance and improvement
* Communicate with stakeholders to understand and prioritise their requirements
* Develop and analyze functional specifications
* Design efficient IT solutions and configure systems to meet business needs
* Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions to increase the value provided by the system;
* Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
* Gather feedback from end users about system performance
* Provide consultancy support and technical training
* Develop and maintain system validation procedures, maintenance reports, training manuals, and other documents, plans and reports
* Degree in IT, Computer Science or 10+ years of relevant experience
* Minimum 10 years of experience as an IT Analyst, ERP consultant or similar role in the areas of Human Resource Management Systems.
* Working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, Global Payroll and/or ELM, experience supporting version 9.0 or above will be highly desirable
* Experience in project management
* Excellent communication skills
* Analytical mindset, troubleshooting skill
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Good understanding of Human Resource Management practices
* Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.