Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. We live and breathe ERP. Just ERP and nothing else. It's our sole focus, our specialism, and over the years we've built up an enviable reputation for finding the best ERP opportunities for job seekers at companies of all sizes. This dedication to the ERP field means that each and every one of our consultants has the expert knowledge needed to completely understand the market, while also building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, ERP specialists, and vendors alike.
Job Title: Oracle DBA
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Length: 18 months
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
* To work closely with customer's systems remotely, carrying out routine maintenance tasks.
* Identify, promote and implement Oracle solutions to enhance the customer's overall performance and reliability.
* To participate in the out-of-hours on-call rota to provide 1st and 2nd line technical assistance to customers, with 24/7 support contracts.
* Liaise with Oracle Support to resolve/escalate customer issues through My Oracle Support.
* Oracle Database installation and configuration (implementing use of Oracle Partitioning).
* OS and Hypervisor installation and configuration (Oracle Linux & OVM).
* Database and OS Patching and Upgrades.
* Data Migrations and Data Replication (Oracle Goldengate).
* Database Health Checks.
* Oracle Performance monitoring and optimisation.
* System monitoring and management using OEM.
* Adhering to security best practice in line with access control and privileges.
* Implementing Maximum Availability Architecture using Oracle RAC and Data Guard.
To apply for this role, please contact Emma McCuthcheon at firstname.lastname@example.org