This is the ideal role for an ambitious ERP Consultant looking to make a move to a progressive, expanding business.As an ERP Consultant you will manage both internal and external expectations with the purpose of achieving maximum customer satisfaction and profitability. Leading projects and acting as the primary liaison for our clients. You will also identify ways to optimise solutions and deliver added value for customers whilst organising and mobilising resources on both teams.
* At least three year's experience as a field consultant.
* Excellent knowledge of ERP systems.
* Strong working understanding of all stages in Implementation cycle from Scoping to Go-live Handover.
* Proficient in data migration
* Experience of using Crystal Reports or another other similar reporting tool
* Technically proficient to complete Technical Specifications
* Sound working knowledge of the basic principles of accountancy
* Excellent SQL knowledge
* Commercially aware - understand the value of time
* Ability to Project Manage - create & track project plans, milestones, estimate to complete etc.
* Highly organised
* Customer focused
* Agile individual with the ability to multitask
* Ability to tactfully say no
* Problem solver
* Professional with a pragmatic approach
* Remain calm under pressure
* Team Player
* Excellent administrative and communication skills
* Accountable and a finisher
* Ability to own the project whilst recognising when issues need to be escalated
* Willingness to travel throughout the UK
* Formal ERP accreditation, preferably with SAP B1 but not essential
* A business or technical degree would be beneficial to your application
* Formal training in the principles of project management would also be distinct advantage.