Syteline Programmer Analyst - Greater Atlanta Area
A manufacturing company producing engineered products is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have strong SyteLine experience and be able to contribute immediately to system customizations, strategic planning, and interdepartmental communication. Candidates must be local to the Greater Atlanta and are required to be on site.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Customizations within ERP system
* ERP Support, Integration, and Implementations
* Lead IT team in development projects
* Day to day admin and organization
* Effectively communicate information between IT team and other key employees
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Recent Syteline experience required
* Strong in C# , .NET, and SQL, Mongoose
* Database and customization skills in Syteline
* IT administrative skills preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Manufacturing Industry experience
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Adrian Sullivan at email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the global leader in SyteLine recruitment services. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SyteLine market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best SyteLine jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as SyteLine market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SyteLine candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.