Sales Associate- CRM/ ERP systems. Take your career to another level!
This young and energetic CRM consultancy company will take you on a journey of working in a stimulating environment of thriving business, working with cutting- edge technologies and a team of the best specialists on the market. Every journey starts with a one step. Are you ready to take it?
The company I am working with is dedicated to its partners and employees. As a Sales Associate specialist you will be working on international projects for some of the best companies in the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Uncovering the business drivers that will lead to a successful demo and sale of the Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce
* Leading the demo of Dynamics and Salesforce
* Establishing credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns
* Winning new business
In order to be successful in this role, you should:
* Possess strong relationship-building expertise, creative thinking skills, and good problem-solving abilities.
* Have experience in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in the ERP or CRM.
* Have experience leading demos of ERP Systems in the Professional Service space.
* Ability to demonstrate and present business solutions to customers and prospects is essential.
* Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, four to eight years of experience in pre-sales or consulting, and a desire to work in a sales environment.
* Speak fluent Swedish and English
The company would like to offer you:
* Salary base between 35-45k+ bonuses
* Real impact on company's developments
* Opportunities for international travel
* Quick career progression
* Work in a very friendly team