Infor M3 Business Analyst - Cheshire - £50K + 15% Bonus - a centre of excellence for dairy solutions into the food manufacturing and food service sectors across the UK
This high profile client is a UK wide agri-food organisation who are in need of an experienced Infor M3 super-user/business analyst/consultant. Personable and able to communicate with users and IT easily, they will need to de-mystify the technology and adapt to user training, process improvement and BAU support work in accordance with what's need.
Knowledge and required experience:
- Overall holistic approach to the M3 ERP system with an configurative understanding across modules such as Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Inventory, Sales/Purchase Orders, BI, Warehouse Processes.
- Experience within any relevant industries - manufacturing and supply chain focused.
- Experience as a super-user or a business analyst
- Experience in systems support and a deep understanding of the system functionality and road-map in order to be able to train users. Must understand the system from a user perspective and utilisation.
- Good commercial understanding with IT experience to be able to gather business requirements and streamline the system functionally and configurational development.
- Experience with doing ad-hoc administrative tasks with the system; new supplier/customer setup and configuration.
- Understanding of systems surrounding the ERP and the ability to report for system changes and development.
- Knowledge of EDI transactions and how they filter into M3.
- Willingness to teach effectively and with an understanding from a user perspective
- Good technical ability
- Willingness to do Ad-hoc work that is outside of their remit and to lead the support structure
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / ERP Implementation / ERP Upgrade / M3 / Infor / Cheshire / Stoke / Manchester / Shrewsbury / Nantwich / Liverpool / Infor M3 / Consulting / Systems / Implementation / full life cycle / IT / Business Analyst / Cheshire / Nantwich / Whitchurch / Stoke-on-trent / Wrexham / Shrewsbury / Food & Beverage / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / ERP / Enterprise Resource Planning