Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day BAU Basis support to company's SAP landscape.
- Provide Basis support to SAP projects
* Daily monitoring and troubleshooting activities such as analyzing SAP system logs and ABAP dumps, check cancelled background processes, check DB locks, transports, and printers
* Troubleshoot, resolve and understand SAP interfacing requirements
* Support project and BAU Basis initiatives such as performance tuning / monitoring, system / client refreshes, sizing, patching, installation and upgrades.
* Database administration, SBP patching and upgrades
* SAP OS/DB migration and upgrades
* Develop and/or maintain procedures to manage technologies and tasks based on "best practice" standards for tasks such as such as system refreshes, backup & recovery, error detection, SAPGUI, BEX Analyzer, BPC GUI and EPM deployment, background job monitoring/scheduling and Disaster Recovery Procedures.
* Support SAP Functional teams and business users for Basis-related problems
* Ensure help desk tickets are resolved within stipulated SLAs
* Provide out-of-hours Basis support (24x7) via on-call rota and rotational shift works on month-end closing.
* Generate & monitor SAP system optimization reports (e.g. Early Watch)
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* At least 5 years of experience in SAP Basis
* Certified SAP Professional is a plus.
* Project management experience is a plus
* Must be able to communicate in English.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012