Production and Purchasing Project Manager
Location: Oslo / Norway
My Client are an experienced team of engineers who established a successful start-up to revolutionize a multi-billion dollar security market. They are in the process of growing the initial engineering and commercial New Product Team so this is the right timing to join an innovative company right from the beginning.
In this role you will be responsible for working closely with their R&D engineers and our global external suppliers to bring our products from idea to mass production.
* Finding suppliers, auditing and onboarding them and owning the relationship
* Establish contracts and agreements with suppliers
* Establish relevant and automated processes and work to continuously improve them
* Working with sales to forecast demand and plan production
* Manage part and product costs and risks from product idea to end of life
* Cooperate with other teams in: Annual cost savings, supplier rationalization, spend under master agreement, supplier performance, supply chain risk management and new product introductions;
* Assists in developing, supporting, and driving global strategies focused on identifying and contracting with suppliers that meet key business needs and management goals;
We would like to hear from you:
* Several years of experience in Engineering (scientific and/or electro-mechanical);
* Strong organising skills and work with different stakeholders at the correct level of detail.
* Strong communication skills - English must be business fluent
* knowledge of Taiwanese dialects would be an advantage
* availability to international travel (every 6-8 weeks)
What can be offered:
* Technical challenges
* International working environment
* Immediate input into product development
* Competitive salary
If you are interested to talk, please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org