SAP Head of Development - Oslo - Fantastic Package for the right candidate
Arguably one of Europe's most exiting SAP Partner firms is looking to appoint a Head of Development. They are the market leaders when it comes to S/4 HANA and work with some of Norway's most successful retailers, wholesalers and ecommerce organisations.
Due to a period of fantastic growth, this newly created role is one which will play an integral part in the company's strategic growth over the coming years. You will have responsibility for the innovation team, mentoring, developing and growing them in strength and numbers. You will prepare a vision for the development of the department and your outlook on tech will be progressive.
Role and responsibility
* Responsible for the subject area and work actively to understand the business area's strategic direction and priorities
* Plan, prioritize and coordinate the expertise and resources within the chosen subject area
* Work closely with the customer managers on a daily basis to ensure competence and innovation
* Responsible for providing resources within your subject area for all project deliveries at customers
* Work with day-to-day decisions and continuous improvement to achieve, and often exceed, customer's expectations of efficiency, cost and quality.
* Share knowledge and collaborate for a comprehensive delivery to the customer
* Develop, retain and attract professionally skilled consultants within the field
Requirements for the role
We are looking to speak with candidates who have extensive experience in SAP Development. The ideal candidate will already have leadership experience and experience of building teams is incredibly beneficial.
Please note, a fluency in at least one Scandinavian language is mandatory
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 191338659 ext 1678 where confidentiality is guaranteed.