Head of Finance (SAP) - Oslo
As well as the Head of Finance, you will also be a consultant. You will spend your time developing the entire subject area and being the leader of your team of consultants.
Your main tasks:
* Responsible for your subject area and work actively to understand the business area's strategic direction and priorities
* Plan, prioritize and coordinate our expertise and resources within the chosen subject area
* Work closely with customer managers on a daily basis to ensure competence and innovation
* Responsible for providing resources within your subject area for all project deliveries
* Ensure deliveries according to the customer's expectations and financial framework
* Share knowledge and collaborate for a comprehensive delivery to the customer
* Develop, retain and attract professionally skilled consultants within the field
* Have personnel responsibility for 6-8 independent and professionally strong consultants
* Spend about 30% of your time managing the team
* Inspire and contribute to the development of expertise and culture
* Provide a good and inclusive work environment and contribute to team feel across the customer partner provider
* Work across the academic communities to increase the quality of our work and develop the innovation processes across the organisation
* Be an active contributor in expanded management group forums
* Report to CEO
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 191338659 ext 1678 where confidentiality is guaranteed.