SAP FI/CO Consultant
Salary - up to 60,000 DKK
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside one of our largest clients. Winner of multiple awards this company is growing fast and has access to a range of new products and technologies.
I am looking for a SAP Finance business Specialist to assess needs, implement systems and develop a team to produce a full lifecycle project.
The job role:
* Analysing the needs of the business
* Design the system whilst liaising between users & developers
* Providing training & workshops for users
* Supporting the system once live
* Be the main point of contact for process owners and super users
* A good level of experience in consultancy.
* Comprehensive understanding SAP FI/CO (5+ years experience ideally)
* High level of financial expertise.
* Strong communication skills.
* Be able to work well with a successful & well established team.
* Fluent in Danish and English
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at email@example.com or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERPmarkets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.