You will be given a chance to part of an IT team that comprises of 3rd party systems integrated with SAP.
* Point Of Contact between IT and Business.
* Work with business stakeholders to plan, implement and roll-out new systems or make necessary changes
* Communicate with stakeholders and ensure timely response to their concerns ( Incidents, Tickets)
* Gather and define business requirements, Map As-Is and To-Be processes
* Discuss requirements and review proposed solutions with the development team
* Lead and partake in design specs and prototype workshops, co-ordinate UAT, Pre-implementation preparation, Post implementation support
* Conduct RFP/RFQ/RFI exercises, evaluate proposals, and liaise with required governing bodies
* Ensure IT projects are delivered within scope, budget and schedule
* Engage in IT Planning to identify, compile, review and prioritise projects with the business units
* Co-ordinate and manage vendors in the areas of Incident and Problem management
* Monitor that incidents are resolved on time and within SLA
* Provide support and assist with Change Management Process, raise change request, seek approval at Change Advisory Board
* Degree in Computer Science or Degree in Supply Chain (Logistics) or other related degree
* Experience in IT Project Management and Vendor Management
* Certification in SAP, PMP, CITPM is an advantage
* Experience in LEAN, Six-Sigma, Business Process Improvement/ Re-Engineering, Process mapping is an added bonus
* Hands on experience in Order Management, Payment Gateway integration, POS Systems, Sales and Operations Planning Systems
* Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to email@example.com or give me a call at +65 3163 0483 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1660573
EA License Number: 11C3017