Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location - West Yorkshire, England
A prestigious client who is an End User is currently looking for an ERP developer.
You will be reporting to the CFO and will be responsible for the current ERP system - Access Supply Chain, its ongoing development to suit the business needs, upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of our computer systems.
The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders to identify key business requirements and ensure that systems are fit for purpose and working effectively to meet the business needs. The successful candidate will have proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
* Development of the ERP system - Access Supply Chain.
* Ability to configure software to bespoke needs of the business.
* Integration of 3rd party solutions.
* Liaise and lead relationship with 3rd party providers, ensuring that SLAs are adhered to and appropriate resolutions are identified.
* Work with wider IT team to deliver on key objectives for the department.
* To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Line Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Proven experience of ERP development.
* Experience in developing of SQL, .Net, VB.Net and any other programming languages.
* ERP and CRM System exposure.
* Working knowledge of SQL, File, Active Directory and terminal servers.
* Crystal Reporting (Create, manage and troubleshoot).
* Strong general infrastructure knowledge including: VMware, Cluster Storage, WAPs, Networking.
* Good understanding of GDPR requirements and regulations.
* Strong working knowledge of SQL servers and databases.
* Access Supply Chain (The Access Group) advantageous.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email email@example.com or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Not the ideal role for you, but you can recommend this requirement to a friend? Refer a candidate that we place into a role and receive a £250 voucher (subject to candidate passing clients probation period)
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.