You CAN be part of an expanding global company that offers you progression and additional qualifications? If being part of a company that has a rich history with impeccable record for success sounds like you, then please follow the application process below.
To be successful you must also have a good sense of organisation, excellent analytically skills and an ability to work independently in a proactive environment. working with a team to help resolve tickets relating to Hardware, software and peripherals. you Will be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving tickets in a timely manner. Hitting targets to achieve KPIs may also result in additional target based rewards.
* Good level of experience working in support role.
* Good level of experience working with SAP
* Good communication skills as a link between client & customer
* A strong background working with Finance ERPs
* Fluent in Danish and English
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent analytically IT skills
* Good team player that can integrate well to get the job done.
* Efficient work flow
* Pride in your own work
* Hungry for progression
* Bring new and innovative ideas to the table
* Proactive and able to work with self motvation
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at email@example.com or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERPmarkets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.