What you'll do
* Work across clients and senior stakeholders to architect and advise on C/4 Hana solutions
* Own C/4 Hana Design throughout the customer engagement lifecycle, ensuring solutions meet stated business goals. This will include management of customer expectations to maximise the use of best practises design and available solutions from SAP customer experience.
* Lead and facilitate workshops to gather and manage customer requirements and align with SAP C/4 functionality
* Lead the Implementation of SAP C/4 Solutions, including that of integration between C/4 Hana products and wider SAP solutions achieve customer goals
* Complete Functional and Technical tasks for customers using the C/4 Hana product set
* Support of colleagues within the Sales and Pre-Sales functions - C/4 Hana Solution Designs, production of customer proposals, execution of C/4 Hana demonstrations and creation of customer Points of View documents
* Keep up to date with SAP customer experience strategy, including extensions such as SAP Cloud Platform and wider technologies
* Contribute to the clients C/4 Hana Strategy, including Point of View documents, packaging of solutions, best practise designs and delivery standards
* Disseminate C/4 Hana knowledge to colleagues
* Create and maintain effective relationships with partner organisations, including but not limited to SAP.
What you need
* Deep functional knowledge and implementation experience of at least 2 areas of the C/4 Hana Portfolio
* Deep experience of leading customer engagement, understand business requirements and ability to provide innovative and effective C/4 Hana solutions
* Deep level of knowledge of the Core business processes that are supported by the C/4 Hana product portfolio
* Integration knowledge and experience between SAP C/4 Hana products and with other SAP products or other technologies
* Experience of working on Agile project delivery
* Knowledge of C/4 Hana extension options
* Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform services such as Cloud identity
* Strong Collaboration skills and a team working approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to construct and deliver effective demonstrations to a customer community to communicate our solution offering and how it will meet their business need.
* Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
* Flexibility to travel to customer locations as required