I am working with an industry leading manufacturing business who are embarking on a HRIS implementation project. I am now assisting with the recruitment of a data lead to assist the full Workday project implementation.
This HR SaaS Solution Data Lead role is responsible for assessing the data readiness for cloud HR technology as well as data collection, cleansing and migration, as part of a HR transformation program. The role will help reinforce security and data migration aspects of the programme and will be the point of contact for the global data standards and definitions. The Data Lead will manage the delivery of an efficient and timely data migration being responsible for leading activities to ensure that across security and data there is a compelling and coherent HR SaaS Solution end user experience. The successful Data Lead will be responsible for collating and cleansing data from the current HR systems, extracting this data in the correct format to upload onto HR SaaS Solution and acting throughout as the main contact point for local HR contacts for queries they might have.
You should have the following: experience working with or implementing Cloud HCM (SAP SuccessFactors and/or Workday) experience leading the data collection, cleanse, validation and migration activities in the context of a HR transformation or HR technology deployment and an ability to explain data, technology, and project terms in a clear and simple way to a range of stakeholders and business users. Project and team management skills are essential, as well as strong stakeholder relationship skills.
* Identify key data extracts and fields from legacy systems
* Complete an analysis of current HR Data incorporating location and condition
* Produce a Gap Analysis between the current available data and that required to ensure a complete landscape of data for input into HR SaaS Solution
* Work with HR, Project Stakeholders, the Implementation Partner and Vendors to ensure that any gaps in data are closed and that a process is in place to ensure data is up to date
* Ensure and implement a maintenance strategy to improve and condition data throughout the life of the project, such that during Go-Live the quality is of the highest standard and of the most up to date data available
* Own, track and resolve Data Issues, escalating these to line management as and when needed
* Ensure all data processes are documented clearly and maintained and logged correctly within the project SharePoint
* Build and maintain relationships with regional HR project members to ensure data requirements are understood and timely delivery of that data is managed
* Data formatting meeting data architect standards within business
* Updated Configuration and Employee Data where appropriate
* Establish Data Strategy - put in the approach used for data for the project team / HR community
* Manage Data Extraction Process - articulate and perform data extraction from various systems (automated through tools or manual extractions from excel data sheets)
* Data Transformation - manipulate data into suitable format for loading into the HR SaaS Tenant
* Data Validation - plan and formulate process to validate the data gathered and ensure it meets required quality set by System Integrator
* Manage Data Cleansing - Format data to cleanse data of Null values, etc and where required enrich the data to conform to HR SaaS solution standards
* Data Configuration - provide HR SaaS solution expertise during the process design and configuration phase and oversee
* Sign off the overall data model in HR SaaS Solution
* Integration - provide functional data guidance to the IT and SI teams to assist with interface design and data mapping aspects
- The project encompasses all operating entities of business that have IT users, across sectors and Group functions.
- The role plays one of the most pivotal in the project and methodology being applied. The ability to manage complex data requirements, the conditioning of that data and providing that data to the Implementation Partner Build Teams will prove pivotal in the success of the project.
- The role holder will be required to help establish the Business Glossary and the Data Standards and ensure strict adherence to these standards where possible, and applying for exception, inclusion or change where needed to ensure all data is captured within the process.
- The role holder will be expected to have sight of GDPR and appreciate the potential impact this may have to data and be prepared to work with all teams to identify data types and their criteria for processing and longevity
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Liam Jessop . Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.This role will be working alongside the Sage BP to get the system implemented into this multi-site business. European travel will be required & a level of home working will also be available at certain parts of the project.