Epicor Programmer Analyst - Greater Kansas City Area
A manufacturing company producing highly engineered products is seeking an experienced Programmer Analyst to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have strong Epicor or related ERP experience and be able to contribute immediately to system customizations, strategic planning, and interdepartmental communication. Candidates must be local to the Greater Kansas City, Kansas Area and are required to be on site.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Customizations within ERP system
* ERP Support, Integration, and Implementations
* Lead IT team in development projects
* Day to day admin and organization
* Effectively communicate information between IT team and other key employees
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Recent Epicor experience required
* Strong in C# , .NET, and SQL
* Database and customization skills in Epicor or related ERP
* IT administrative skills preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Manufacturing Industry experience
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Adrian Sullivan at email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Epicor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.