This is a sales role responsible for identification and recruitment of net new partners in the ERP and BI markets in ASEAN and Pacific. The needs for this position are:
* Front line face to identify and sign high value resellers in the ERP and BI markets in ASEAN and Pacific
* Develop and drive pipeline for new partners in the identified territories and vertical specialization
* Qualify and acquire targeted number of partners on a quarterly basis
* Participate in appropriate associations to advance the Partner vision
* Professionally manage the day to day partner development processes, drive the bi-directional and the transition from development to producing partners in cooperation with Partner Management / CAM:
* Onboard each partner signed in concert with sales, marketing, technical and operations
* Develop, manage and drive the business plan with each partner signed on to achieve target number over 24 - 36 month period
* Nurture and grow the relationship making sure the partner has all the resources they need to be successful.
* Provide feedback on efforts and program structure to drive continuous program improvement
The person identified for this role must have at least two years of sales experience working in a partner led sales environment with the following key skills:
* Strong sales skills with ability to articulate the Partner vision, portfolio and market vertical alignment throughout the partner qualification and acquisition process.
* Strong organization and communication skills with the ability to keep all parties in the partner development process informed to capture opportunity and problem solve quickly.
* Must be able to clearly communicate the needs and opportunities related to the partner acquisition and adoption process and capable of dynamically problem solving to address a new partners needs throughout the onboarding process. Linked with this requirement is the reporting on our field activities on a consistent basis.
* Able to work independently but collaboratively in defining and adjusting our go to market processes to bring partners on strategically then manage the onboarding process as part of a team effort.
* Able to drive collaborative, partner centric go to market strategies including marketing initiatives, field enablement, sales training and direct sales engagement with the partner. Must be able to work with a partner in developing and driving a shared business strategy.
* Consistent ability to work across disciplines in a dynamic environment - this is a team effort where we'll be making changes based on the state of the business as we learn and expand our efforts.