In-house SAP ABAP Developer - Turku
Open to EU Relocators - MUST be Fluent in English minimum
Great opportunity for those who like working for a medium sized company as opposed to a massive IT consultancy organisation.
Although this company is not a huge one, it does not mean their knowledge / ability falls any shorter than their competition.
The type of Clients that they work with are massive, well known organisations across Finland and also in some other parts of Europe. In order to guide these projects through successful digital transformation, this Client also makes use of the latest trends in SAP Fiori development. Education will be provided to make sure your skills keep up to date!
Benefits asides from standard Finnish benefits:
* Competitive market salary
* Work in-house almost all the time in a cosy modern office
* Occasional International travel (1-2 times a year)
* Flat organisation / no hierarchy
* Plenty of social events outside of work
* Education budget
* Flexitime - Work overtime one week and get time off the next
* Sponsored fun - if 5 people of the team want to do something, the company sponsors it! E.g Ice hockey season tickets
* For those who don't know much about Finland - Turku is a beautiful place by the coast with a low cost of living. It is also one of Finland's fastest growing IT markets!
* A completed Bachelors degree
* Strong experience developing with ABAP
* Experience with Fiori is a big plus - They will teach you this otherwise
* Working experience with SAP MM, SD or PS
* Fluency in English as an absolute minimum, Strong proficiency in Finnish is a big plus
* EU citizenship
Those interested should send their CV and contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly:
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358 753 266679