* Work with defined Service Level agreements to ensures the defined KPI's
* Work closely with Business users to understand their needs, attend to the change requests in the area of SAP MM
* You are the Point of Contact between the Key Users and Group IT to provide L2 support
* Be a part of a continuous improving team, to design, build, deploy conduct testing, conduct UAT globally
* Support the group IT team, to ensure alignment in global Template, rules and guidelines.
* Support, trainings and know-how sharing with the Key Users to
* Being a part of the Global Application Support organization (7/24)
* 4 years' experience in SAP MM (Materials management)
* Desired experience in one or more of the following general Business Application (Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce, eCommerce)
* International or regional work experience is desired
* SAP certified in Materials management is a plus
* University degree in Computer Science or other equivalent degrees
* Completed at least 1 end to end implementation
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +65 3163 0483 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1660573
EA License Number: 11C3017