The ERP Developer will be responsible for the current ERP system - Access Supply Chain, its ongoing development to suit the business needs, upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of our computer systems. The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders to identify key business requirements and ensure that systems are fit for purpose and working effectively to meet the business needs.
* Development of the ERP system - Access Supply Chain.
* Ability to configure software to bespoke needs of the business.
* Recognise system capabilities and opportunities to ensure best possible use of systems.
* Integration of 3rd party solutions.
* Liaise and lead relationship with 3rd party providers
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 5 years' experience similar role.
* Flexible approach.
* Strong problem-solving ability.
* Experience in developing of SQL, .Net, VB.Net and any other programming languages.
* Strong working knowledge of SQL servers and databases.
* Crystal Reporting (Create, manage and troubleshoot).
* Access Supply Chain (The Access Group) advantageous.
* The right to work and live in the United Kingdom
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
If you are interested in the role and would like more details, then please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 3868 5185 OR email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.