A Global leading ERP partner is looking to recruit a consulting developer to their expansive international network.
The company is looking to make the hire with immediacy, this will be to support the on going food and beverage project they have recently secured.
The reason they require a developer is they are currently managing various integration's based within invoice order processing, so experience with EDI will be very beneficial, SQL and other integration relevant languages would be of assistance.
Due to the nature of the role, experience within food and beverage or fast moving consumer goods would be a great asset to your application.
The responsibilities included will be:
* Daily Administration of M3
* Troubleshoot known issues and provide desktop support
* Assist in modifying forms and stored procedures
* Customise ERP to meet business requirements
The benefits of working within this organisation are as follows:
* A company car as there will be travel involved
* On Site training options, certs and accreditations
* Be a part of a truly international company with offices in over 15 countries.
This role is live and they are interviewing now, get in touch with me Nathan Hesketh to find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org.