Senior SAP Integration Consultant (PI/PO/XI) - Espoo
Due to a couple of enormous global integration projects being won, one of our best Clients are looking for a SAP Integration specialist to join their team of technical experts.
This company is quite different to a lot of the SAP Partners that you will know on the market. Although they are a smaller company (Less than 100 people), they strive for quality over quantity. All of their team are of Senior level and are known on the market for being the best at what they do. Due to their reputation, you can expect a constant flow of projects coming in and the opportunity to learn a lot of new things!
Because this company is the size that it is, the culture is informal and the trust between colleagues is very apparent. So as long as you get the work done, you will have plenty of freedom to plan your own week.
Almost all of their projects are in Helsinki too, so minimum travel is required!
As an added perk - the Bonus scheme in this company is huge! Once you surpass your targeted billable hours, you have two choices:
* Work more billable hours to earn further bonus
* Use working hours to take up further education / courses in an area of IT that interests you!
* 5+ Years as a SAP Integration specialist (PI/PO/XI/ABAP)
* Java and Fiori experience are both a big plus
* Must already live in Finland
* Fluent in Finnish is a big plus but not completely necessary
* Excellent salary
* MASSIVE bonus scheme + The opportunity to learn new things in core business hours
* Smaller secondary benefits such as lunch vouchers etc
* 25 days holiday
* Travel expenses
Those interested should send their CV and contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +358 753 266679