One of our clients is looking for an experienced Oracle Solution Architect to join their team. It is a great opportunity to gain experience in the international market and to expand your horizons.
* You will be a part of the international team that will deliver Oracle projects on the highest level.
* Working as a part of the team to deliver the best performance to clients
* Taking part in international full cycles and end-to-end international projects.
* You will work globally on business development and projects between business and technology and deliver business value architecture and deep Oracle expertise.
* Experience within one or more of the Retail, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Logistics, Supply Chain.
* Knowledge of Oracle Fusion and Oracle EBS, ERP, EBS, Oracle SCM, Oracle IPM, Oracle HCM, Oracle EPM.
* Excellent client facing skills
* Higher education
* Flexibility to work stationery and on Europe level
* Spoken and written Swedish on Profesional level
Working with international projects opens a huge amount of different opportunities in front of you. Our client delivers an amazing training programme as well as a great benefits package like private health care, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sports packages, employee share purchase plan.
Washington Frank International is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor & IFS.
If you are enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional passion. If you are able to cooperate in international staff environment with multi-cultural backgrounds on all levels and you think that job is suitable for you or any other that roles that we have available at the moment, please call 0191 3387645 (ext. 1702) or email directly on email@example.com