Working with a client based just outside of Southampton looking for a Finance Business Partner with strong sage 200 experience.
My client has recently undergone a merger and is looking to improve its financial systems as well as help the business its transition to a different business model.
This role will be for 6 Moths on a contract basis.
* Help steer the transition of a product business into a people business.
* Advise on and help drive the changing structure of the business.
* Ensure the integrity of the data is maintained whilst transitioning.
* Finalise actual results, including; accruals, prepayments, intercompany, stock control, WIP, etc, using excel & SAGE.
* Line manage Financial Accounting team - 2 staff (A/P, credit control, cash book, fixed assets, VAT, etc).
* Prepare the annual budget and monthly forecasts, including accounting and reporting as per month end reporting.
* Complete and review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations, with Operations Accountant.
* Complete the Stat Account and Tax packs for submission to Group.
* Assist with the annual internal and external financial audit.
* Manage the stock and approve the stock count
* Ensure the integrity and management of data for purchase orders, sales orders, stock, works orders & ledgers
* SAGE and SICON system management and improvements
* Complete monthly foreign exchange forecasts and external hedges
* Preparation of annual R&D tax credit calculations and reporting plus mid-year updates as necessary.
* Prepare schedules and reporting for quarterly compliance meetings, relating to Financial Controls.
* Arrange letters of credit
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Harris Owusu. Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.