* Perform business analysis and possible redesign of process and procedures in the context of implementation of ERP solution
* Advice optimal solution for the gaps identified, whether business process redesign or ERP product customization
* Adapting and configuration of settings in the ERP system as required for the planned business process and procedures
* Perform Testing of implemented system Assist our sales team on the system demonstration to our potential clients
* Perform project team trainings to executive level and also functional user level.
* Perform some technical work including building reports, queries and simple customizations using embedded tools
* B.S. Degree or above, preferable in Accounting or Business qualification.
* More than 2 years relevant experience in ERP projects, with multinational companies.
* Familiar with logistics, distributions, MRP or supply chain. Experience in manufacturing work will be advantageous.
* Good project management skills with ability for meeting established deadlines while managing tangible resources.
* Ability to prepare detail modification specifications in both English.
* Ability to analyze customer's business operations and make suggestions for process improvements.
* Ability to assess existing customer's usage and prepare a software assessment document. Ability to lead an executive management meeting and keep on track
* Knowledge of ERP Manufacturing software desirable.
* Knowledge of MSSQL server, query, Crystal reports are desirable. Personal Characteristics:
* Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages would be an advantage