Sr. Accounting Manager - Santa Barbara, CA
A manufacturing company in the medical device industry located in Santa Barbara, CA is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager/Controller to join their team. The ideal candidate will have had significant experience in a manufacturing environment, where cost accounting principles are used on a daily basis. Candidates should be able to contribute immediately to monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing, financial reporting to the parent company in Japan and key stakeholders, and strategic planning. Given the industry and products they produce, expect this to be a challenging, yet very rewarding role. Syteline ERP/CSI experience is a plus. Candidates must be local to the greater Santa Barbara area or be willing to relocate.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Financial reporting utilizing Syteline/CSI ERP
* Provide insights for the company's strategic planning
* Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
* Job costing
* Review supplier contracts and negotiate when necessary
* Extensive variance analysis
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Recent Syteline/Cloudsuite Industrial Experience desired
* Manufacturing environment experience required
* Medical Device experience strongly preferred
* Strong accounting background and education
* Accounting certifications preferred (CPA or CMA)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Mike Stobbe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.