SunSystems Consultant - London - £50K to £65K DOE + Car allowance & benefits - A global Infor partner with over 25 years industry presence.
This is one of our high profile clients. Based in the heart of London and specialising in financial management solutions across multiple industries and domains they're looking for 3 new SunSystems Consultants to join their team to focus on end-user clients throughout the UK.
Responsibilities and relevant requirements:
* Work in conjunction with project delivery team to provide top tier consulting services to clients
* Proven track record in consulting for SunSystems ERP or FMS projects end to end
* Proactively manage changes in systems development according to customer business requirements with knowledge of project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans
* Carry out training for end-users
* The role involves travel throughout the UK and sometimes abroad.
* Integrates financial data for multiple projects
* Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors and peers in the business Tactfully communicates sensitive information
* Possesses a detailed understanding of ERP solutions
* Pursues excellence in all aspects of the business Possesses
* Builds expert knowledge in our industry and conveys knowledge to other members Manages day-to-day client interaction and expectations for multiple or large-scale projects.
This is a great opportunity for any up and coming Consultant or project Manager keen to work for a well-known and respected company in the market.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / ERP Implementation / SunSystems / Sun / Sun Systems / Infor SunSystems / Infor / Essex / London / Greater London / Central London / Chiswick / Acton / Gunnersbury / Mortlake / Kew / East Ham / Ealing / Wimbledon / Southfields / Putney / Parsons Green / Sheperds Bush / Twickenham / Richmond / Esher / Kingston / Sutton / Surbiton / Mitcham / Carshalton / Epsom / Banstead / Hackbridge / Surrey / London / Middlesex / Hayes / Harrow / Stamford / Hertfordshire / Kent / Surrey / Cambrdgeshire / Oxfordshire / Uxbridge / FMS / Consultant / Business Analyst / Functional / Technical / Enterprise Resource Planning / IT / Computer / Systems / Business Analysis / Consulting / Infor Q&A / SQL / Reporting / Crystal Reports