ERP Implementation Consultant
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 p/a + multiple benefits
Location - Slough, England
A prestigious re-seller is currently looking for an ERP Implementation Consultant to join their expanding team.
You will be part of their consulting team, delivering a high-quality service on various projects.
* Provide pre-sales support by working closely with sales teams, understanding clients key business drivers and requirements.
* Propose software solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal.
* Understand and demonstrate solutions products to clients at showroom demonstrations or on-site Proof of Concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer.
* Support sales teams throughout the contract life-cycle including at client review meetings and identifying opportunities to up-sell into existing accounts.
* Liaise with clients post sale to develop project documentation including Statement of Work and implementation plans.
* Communicate with internal teams including Logistics, IT Service and Client Training teams to ensure effective delivery of projects
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* ERP implementation experience
* Excellent finance background - ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with employees at all organisational levels
* Good finance knowledge
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is great opportunity for any dynamic individual with a ERP background that is keen to progress their career as a consultant whilst maintaining a great work/life balance.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email email@example.com or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Not the ideal role for you, but you can recommend this requirement to a friend? Refer a candidate that we place into a role and receive a £250 voucher (subject to candidate passing clients probation period)
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.