Senior Functional Consultant - JD Edwards
Design, implement, and maintain JD Edwards applications suite. Analyze, design, and lead new areas of application within EnterpriseOne in assigned functional areas of responsibility. Work directly with end-users to identify and define opportunities for systemic business solutions. Provide JDE training to end-users. Troubleshoot and perform job duties in accordance with defined procedures and with limited supervision.
Key Accountability/Role Descriptions:
* Designing and mapping solutions for client during project implementations and post implementations
* To translate business and user's requirements into both business analysis and functional documents
* To assist developers and be accountable for translating business and user's requirements and translate into technical delivery
* To manage user relationship and their expectation
* To manage and conduct User Acceptance Test during project phase or change request delivery post go live phase
* To assist in the creation and updating of user guides and any others required documentations
* To assist in logging issues raised by end users as well as providing second level support in resolving the issues
* To assist in creation of change request and handling the change management process
* To maintain an excellent service level in resolving user's issues.
* Knowledge in functional area of JD Edwards
* Financial Module (AP, AR, GL, FA)
* Distribution (SO, PO, Inventory, Warehouse, Transportations)
* Advance Pricing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Ability to read and write in Chinese and Bahasa Melayu is an added advantage
* Good interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical skills and able to work with scripts (SQL/Oracle scripts preferred)
* Complex problem solving
* Have good grasps of business and industry knowledge in any discipline
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business Administration/Finance or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English, Chinese and Bahasa Melayu (Added advantage)
* No work experience required or 2 years related working experiences.
* Preferably Entry Level or experienced consultant specialized in IT/Computer - Software/Business Administration/Finance or equivalent.
* Salary package will commensurate with experience.