SAP B1 "Add on" for SAPB1, designed to streamline process in B2B marketplace using digital tech, easy applications on tablets, building their own websites.
* Circa 17 people- 15 Ireland and 2 x remote in UK
* Team makeup: CEO/Head of Sales, yourself, Sales person, Marketing person, Sales Intern, Business Development Manager, 2 x Support, 2 x Implementation, 7 x Development and Operations (including interns)
* Primary methodology: Agile- Kanban in Support and Sprint in Development.
* Culture: Hard working, innovative for a small company "punch above our weight mentality", however great with work/life balance, pool table, team nights out once a month, incentives etc
* Travel: Minimal- perhaps once a month.
Reason for hire: Replacement of 2 PM's
Challenges: Lack of robust process and controls imbedded. Whilst delivery is key, quality controls need to be in place, plans need to be designed properly in accordance with clients needs, time lines and budgets given and built in contingency so that issues can be identified in advance where possible rather than constantly resolving issues.
Typical implementation should be 7-10 weeks not current 14-20 weeks.
* Typical process:
* Customer Success team
* Kick off
* Build spec in accordance to customer requirements
* Acceptance testing/ demonstration to client
* Go Live