Syteline Business Analyst - Orange County, CA
An industry leading manufacturer in Orange County, CA is seeking a Syteline Business Analyst to join their IT team. They need a strong report writer, preferably with experience in Mongoose or Dataviews reporting, and someone who enjoys working with end users to train and develop their knowledge of the system. This is a full-time opportunity and candidates must be local to the area or be willing to relocate. Some remote flexibility may be given depending on what projects are ongoing.
* Gather minimum business requirements from end users and leadership team
* GAP analysis
* Business Process Improvement
* Report writing and conversions
* Data entry into Syteline ERP
* Ad hoc desktop support and training
* Syteline ERP/Cloudsuite Industrial experience
* Crystal and/or SSRS report conversion experience
* SQL Query writing
* Cloud-hosted environment experience a plus
* IT system support and administration
* Excellent knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
* Experience in Defense or Medical Device Manufacturing
* Excellent Communication skills
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Mike Stobbe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.