Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with Finance business users to understand business needs and implement solutions.
* Analyse from a holistic perspective business needs, mutual inter-dependencies, risk and benefits to propose the best solution.
* Support the delivery of Finance initiatives which include technology capabilities from SAP S/4 Hana Cloud and SAP BPC Classic.
* Assist in planning and implementation of projects/tracks. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Assist in the definition of project scope, requirements and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques. Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
* With 5 to 8 year's relevant technology experience in the developing, analysing and implementing solutions.
* Excellent knowledge in Finance FP&A domain, with experience implementing and supporting Finance applications
* Experience with SAP BPC Classic and ABAP. Knowledge of other Business Intelligence tools would be advantageous.
* Experience with both traditional waterfall as well as AGILE/Adaptive project methodologies would be preferable.
* Good team player who is keen to learn, independent, and with strong analytically, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Able to iterate through the requirements in phases, ensuring alignment with business sponsor, stakeholders, and management.
* Possess a degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP BPC |