IoT (Internet of Things) Engineer
Location: Copenhagen / Denmark
DID YOU KNOW that the total installed base of Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices is projected to amount to 75.44 billion worldwide by 2025, a fivefold increase in ten years!! Lucky you if you already have some experience with IoT and want to develop it further. Here is a chance:
One of our Danish Clients are growing their infrastructure/ Azure teams and looking for a specialist who will be dedicated to developing Cloud Native IoT Infrastructure (Azure) for their customers.
You will work alongside with other data engineers and write software, create platforms that hold the data but at the same time you will play a vital role in building relationships with customers and will make sure that they are provided with the best quality service. Some travel will be required.
For this role you will be expected to have:
* Experience with designing, implementing and deploying cloud-native and microservices based architectures
* Knowledge of Time Series Data and NoSQL databases
* Ability to understand Big Data and Big Data Technologies (Hadoop/Spark/Kafka)
* Experience with implementation of IoT Cloud Solutions.
* Experience with database programming languages, including SQL, PL / SQL as well as relational databases NoSQL / Hadoop-oriented databases such as CosmosDB, Cassandra and for non-relational databases
* Fluent English, Danish will be a plus
What can be offered:
* You can be a part of a relatively new environment therefore you will have an impact on shaping it's future
* You will not be stuck in one project but will have an exposure to various project cases and you will never get bored
* Our client will offer a good salary package including bonus system, 5 weeks of vacation and possibility to working from home
If it sounds interesting please get in touch with Anna Zawadzka on 0046 775888607 or send your application directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org