Role: Oracle Eloqua Specialist Consultant
Salary: up to 55,000 DK (per month)
I am looking to find someone with a number of years experiences working with Oracle Eloqua CRM marketing system to help implement and upgrade systems for a successful marketing company. This client is growing YOY and is a strong Market position, looking to expand again and enhance their position within the marketing world.
You must have experience implementing Oracle Eloqua, upgrading and building the technical side of the program as well as being confident enough to deliver training to team members.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working closely with a team of marketing professionals
* Analyzing the needs of the business.
* Design the system whilst liaising between users & developers
* Implement/upgrade world-class solution software.
* Providing training & workshops
* Supporting the system once live
* Be the main point of contact
Skills & Qualifications
* Past experience in consultancy.
* Comprehensive understanding Oracle Eloqua
* High level of marketing expertise.
* Strong communication skills.
* Be able to work well with a successful & well-established team.
* Fluent in English (Danish an advantage but not a necessity)
* Good Work / Life Balance and exciting social calendar
* All bank holidays
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.