Infor M3 Manufacturing Consultant - Birmingham - £50K + Benefits - A global Infor Partner
Growing at an incredibly fast rate this huge Infor/Microsoft partner are now are now looking to expand their infor M3 practice. Looking for an individual with good customer/stakeholder facing experience within the food and beverage industry.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on solution designs
* Engage in configuring, data migration, test data creation, testing and presenting Infor beta solutions
* Solution designing, documenting the integration specification and integration testing
* Create key-user and end-user training manual, migrate data, create test data, perform training and evaluating
* Carry Out data migration, perform data cleansing, validation, and migration
* First level, second level, and third level post go-live support
* Post go-live training and testing
* Post go-live functional & integration specification documenting
* Change request solution designing, configuring estimation, specification documenting, testing and presenting
* Mentoring and training teams
* Travelling to customer sites to provide support, solution and consultation
Skills, Qualifications & Requirements
* Background in Manufacturing/Supply Chain and demonstrated experience in the food and beverage industry
* Competency in the Manufacturing/Supply Chain modules of Infor M3 OR other Manufacturing ERP
* At least 5 years experience with ERP
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / ERP Implementation / ERP Upgrade / M3 / Infor / Epicor / IFS / Infor XA / Infor LN / Infor Syteline / Infor SCI / Infor M3 / Birmingham / Coventry / Solihull / Northampton / Worcester / Staffordshire / Redditch / Rugby / Leicester / Loughborough / Burton-on-Trent / Infor M3 / Consulting / Systems / Development / Implementation / full life cycle / IT / Business Analyst / Cheshire / Nantwich / Whitchurch / Stoke-on-trent / Wrexham / Shrewsbury / Food & Beverage / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / ERP / Enterprise Resource Planning