Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology service evaluation stage of the sales process.
* Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical and/or functional advisor for our products and services.
* Provide deep SAP Products knowledge to the sales team to assist in meeting quarterly and annual target revenue objectives for the SAP product line.
* Develop sales strategies and positioning documents for the SAP Application and Technology product line and produce and/or deliver customer specific demonstrations and technical presentations.
* Represent the company at major industry events, influence service offering direction and positioning and continue to develop and shape improved service offerings and additional value added services.
* Contribute to the company's continued success selling third party maintenance services by sharing best practice with cross product leadership (Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel).
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education.
* 10 years or equivalent experience in a Sales Engineering Role or Product Line Specialist Role or Product Sales Rep promoting SAP Applications and the SAP Technology ecosystem, supporting a Geographic or Industry Focused Sales Organisation.
* Understanding of SAP Products licensing issues and challenges.
* Mandarin language skills will be a plus.
* Strong documentation skills (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
* Experience with CRM systems, especially SalesForce.com.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP S4HANA| SAP Pre-Sales | SAP Consulting