Role & Responsibilities:
* Basic understanding of Insurance Business Processes
* Design of integrated system landscapes
* Participate in process flow analysis and redesign
* Design of transition maps, road maps, implementation, integration and migration strategies
* Provide functional consulting expertise to our insurance and reinsurance clients
* Provide current Best Practice and Third Party Solution alternatives as a part of Functional Design Document
* Coordinate with business process owners, functional and technical staff to design, customise and implement SAP for Insurance system solutions to meet customer requirements
* Strategic/ Architectural support of on-going implementation projects
* Facilitate Complex Issue Resolution that may arise during Implementation
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* Basic knowledge of Insurance solutions
* Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
* Ability to manage complex initiatives with minimal oversight
* Strong communication skills and strong presentation confidence- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
* Operational knowledge and project experience in package based implementation methodologies like ASAP
* Excellent SAP FS-CD knowledge in both Life and P&C domain, with minimum 3 End-to-End implementation experience.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 65 3158 8059 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Kindly visit our company website for more related job.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1877012
|SAP| SAP FS-CD| SAP Collections and Disbursement