An exciting new Infor M3 business analyst job has opened up at an Industry leading Promotional solutions company. The applicant would need to be highly skilled in configuring M3, Ming.Le workflows and IDM documents. They must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must be abele to Write clear and concise business requirements and functional design documents. A commitment to doing what is right for the business and your department; and the desire to work in a place that has a strong collaborative team.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
* 5+ years of relevant experience as a business analyst in an Infor M3 environment
* Strong quantitative skills, logic, and reasoning
* Report writing skills
* Experience with Infor products including Infor Ming.Le, IDM and Birst is a plus
* Gather business requirements through interviews with business area subject matter experts
* Work with business users and the software development team to ensure designs and deliverables meet the documented requirements
* Train and assist users with M3 and related Infor tools
* Help create reports and Dashboards using Infor Birst
These clients are eager to fill the position, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please email Grant Behmke at email@example.com so I can begin working on your behalf
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built great relationships with employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on exclusive and confidential listings unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. I will work around your schedule to ensure a great fit at your new position