Have you decided to take your next step but not quite sure where to go?
I am currently looking for a hands on M3 specialist who can deliver on an upgrade and continued maintenance of an M3 13.1 to 13.4 upgrade.
Open up a new bespoke b2b customer portal.
Educate the current end users on the M3 system and deliver workshops within the organisation.
develop (functionally) and build the WMS system to ensure the organisations logistics and supply chain operations function to a highly efficient manner.
You will be working for a client that has developed a strong reputation as a company that works outside of IT, however promotes a highly competent IT function as they realise it is critical to the business to work a strong IT department.
Role & Responsibilities
* Upgrading and maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
* Development and innovative input on large scale ERP focused projects.
* Interaction with core and key users to ensure the system is being used to the most efficient manner.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least three years of functional M3 application consultation (in house or Partner)
* A highly developed warehousing competence.
* An understanding of business systems in relation to supply chain and logistics.
* The capacity to work from home.
* Work within a challenging but supportive environment.
* Excellent company culture where the right IT professional can really make their mark on the IT infrastructure.
Does this interest you?
Contact me Nathan Hesketh to find out more.