Infor EAM Technical Consultant opportunity - London - £60K - £70K + bonuses/benefits/travel or car allowances- Huge Infor Partner
There are currently a few Technical Infor EAM roles open with one of our largest clients, positions available for an immediate . Specialising in financial management solutions across multiple industries and domains they're looking for 3 additional Infor EAM/OS Consultants to join their team. Their focus is on end-user clients throughout the UK, EMEA and other global locations.
To provide support for Infor EAM, Infor OS and associated software
* Install OS, EAM & SunSystems software and manage upgrades
* Troubleshoot technical product issues, such as:
* Performance issues
* Connection / Network communication problems
* Incorrect configurations
* Develop and maintain EAM FLEX customisation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of Windows Network & IIS necessary
* SQL script writing & SQL Administration necessary
* SSRS & Cognos Configuration and Report Writing beneficial
* Knowledge of virtualised infrastructure
* Good interpersonal and communication skills in order to work with clients and other team members
* Competent writer of emails, and reports
* Produce comprehensive and professional documentation including Systems Design Documentation
* Carry out system testing, training and troubleshooting
* Become accredited in the chosen product set by studying and sitting the appropriate software authors examinations
* At all times work to the highest standards of quality and professionalism
* Willingness to travel and work on clients' sites, sometimes outside of Central Europe
* Maintain the company pre-sales environment and liaise with stakeholders
* Answer technical sections of ITTs
* Participate in the provision of estimates for delivering solutions
* Bring to the knowledge of the TSE BU Manager other pr oducts which may be added to the Touchstone portfolio and if required to carry out a technical assessment
* Train other Touchstone resources and carry out knowledge transfer for new version of existing solutions or new products that are added to the Touchstone
This is a great opportunity for any up and coming Consultant keen to work for a well-known and respected company in the market. IBM Maximo experience will not be considered for this role.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Implementation / Upgrade / Infor / Infor EAM / CMMS / EAM / Infor OS / SQL / Q&A / Infor Q&A / IOS / Essex / London / Greater London / Central London / Chiswick / Acton / Gunnersbury / Mortlake / Kew / East Ham / Ealing / Wimbledon / Southfields / Putney / Parsons Green / Shepherds Bush / Twickenham / Richmond / Esher / Kingston / Sutton / Surbiton / Mitcham / Carshalton / Epsom / Banstead / Hackbridge / Surrey / London / Middlesex / Hayes / Harrow / Stamford / Hertfordshire / Kent / Surrey / Cambridgeshire / Oxfordshire / Uxbridge / FMS / Consultant / Business Analyst / Functional / Technical / Enterprise Resource Planning / IT / Computer / Systems / Business Analysis / Consulting