Unit4 Systems Analyst - Ireland/Manchester/Birmingham - £40-£55K DOE - With a global project and construction development consultancy
This globally established company is already prominent on the market and is still expanding at an incredibly fast rate. they are keen to hire a new systems analyst to become an integral part of the company's aim to become the largest project consultancy in the world.
Job Role & Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
* Shared responsibility for support of the key business applications across the Group to an agreed service level.
* Shared responsibility for application security, user setup and management.
* Planned and ad-hoc report development using reporting tools.
* Training end users on system processes and reports as required.
* Upgrade to later versions of software and participate in end to end system testing including preparation and execution of test scripts.
* Testing and roll-out of new modules & interfaces.
* Troubleshoot issues as required and liaise with software providers if necessary.
* Other relevant assignments as required.
Requirements & Experience
* Possess a Diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline (IT or Finance)
* Proven level of experience gained within a similar function or role for medium or large scale multi-office organisation.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in Agresso (U4BW) from a technical and financial aspect.
* Must have experience in writing procedural documentation for support and training of applications.
* Be both competent and proficient in the use of report writers.
* A working knowledge of SQL database technology is desirable but not essential.
* Strong analytical and design skills - ability to problem solve.
* Possess excellent time management skills - ability to prioritise and organise support activities and deliver multiple tasks.
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills, displaying a 'can do' attitude towards tasks and demands.
* Be confident with excellent communication skills.
* Must be comfortable to work independently or as part of a team.
* Implementation or upgrade experience desired.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap..
To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
ERP / ERP Implementation / Unit4 / Agresso / Business World / UBW / U4BW / Implementation / Upgrade / Development / Configuration /Finance / HR / Payroll / London / Ireland / Dublin / Birmingham / Manchester / Liverpool /Stoke / Cheshire / Leicester / Warrington / Stockport / Wigan / Widnes / Rochdale / Bolton / Crewe / Chester / Ellesmere Port / Runcorn / Wrexham / Birkenhead / Coventry / Redditch / Stafford / Rugby / Burton on Trent / Wolverhampton / Worcester / Solihull / FMS / Consultant / Business Analyst / Systems / Functional / Technical / Enterprise Resource Planning / IT / Computer / Systems / Business Analysis / Consulting / SQL / Reporting / Excel Accelerator / Excelerator