Sales Manager- ERP systems. Take your career to another level!
This well-established, eminent consulting company will take you on a journey of working in a stimulating environment of thriving business, working with the biggest companies on the market, giving you influence on the company's projects. Every journey starts with a one step. Are you ready to take it?
Your responsibilities as a Sales Manager will include:
* Uncovering the business drivers that will lead to a successful demo and sale of the ERP systems
* Leading demos for ERP systems
* Establishing credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns
* Designing and implementing strategic plans leading to company's customer base expansion and new businesses won
* Building and promoting strong relationships with existing clients
* Identifying emerging markets and market shifts
In order to be successful in this role, you should:
* Possess strong relationship-building expertise, creative thinking skills, and good problem-solving abilities.
* Have experience in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in the ERP.
* Have experience leading demos of ERP Systems
* Ability to demonstrate and present business solutions to customers and prospects is essential.
* Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, four to eight years of experience in pre-sales or consulting, and a desire to work in a sales environment.
* Speak fluently one of the Nordic languages (Norwegian, Danish or Swedish) and English
The company would like to offer you:
* Very competitive salary + bonuses
* Real impact on company's developments
* Opportunities for international travel
* Work with the biggest companies in Nordic market
* Quick career progression
* Work in a very friendly team
FRG Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance IT resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire IT project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for IT resources than any other organization, we provide all the IT job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on email@example.com or phone +358 753 2666 71.