IT Manager - Greater Duluth Area
An established manufacturer in the Duluth, Georgia area is seeking an IT Manager to lead their team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. The ideal candidate will have had experience with Syteline ERP and has been through at least one major upgrade or implementation. Prior leadership experience is a plus, but not required.
* 3+ years of Cloudsuite Industrial/Syteline experience
* Programming knowledge is very important
* Successful upgrade experience is strongly preferred
* Exceptional communication skills
* Syteline Version 9 or 10 experience preferred
* Excellent time management
* IT Infrastructure background
* Extensive Project Management experience
* Interact with Syteline users to understand minimum business requirements
* Provide end user support and training
* Identify and recommend process improvement strategies
* Manage system upgrades and other IT-related projects as needed
* Serve as the liaison between the company and their third-party vendors and consultants
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Adrian Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, CSI, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.