Role & Responsibilities
* Perform system analysis, architecture assessment, design and develop for existing and new enterprise systems (e.g. SAP, SWIFT, Treasury systems, other Financial application).
* Heavily involved in enterprise level consulting on solutioning, processes and integrations amongst applications.
* Manage and provide daily operation supports for SAP and Non-SAP Financial application.
* Provide supports to other department such as PMO, Custom build team in terms of system integration to Financial application.
* Manage and run regional/global projects and ad-hoc process improvement initiatives when required.
* Liasie and manage requirement/expectation from various stakeholders including business users and third party vendors.
* Provide trainings/knowledge sharing to the teams.
* Ensure proper governance and controls in projects and support documentation across workstreams.
* Assist in IT audit review for SAP and Non-SAP Financial application and gatekeep the transports and also the business processes are aligned.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 to 10 years in SAP FICO experience and had completed 4 end to end full implementation cycles.
* Strong knowledge in FI and CO modules, candidates with strong CO-Product Costing/Material Ledger, CO-Profitability Analysis, IMPS will be advantageous
* Prior experience in Trading/Palm Oil industry will be preferred.
* Experience in New GL modules and preferably with S4 HANA Finance background.
* Team player and can work independently at all time.
* Willingness to travel.
* Good attitude and good communication skills
* Prior experience in Trading/Palm Oil industry will have added advantages.