Syteline Analyst Opportunities - Wichita, KS
A rapidly growing manufacturer is currently looking to add a Jr. Developer to their team. These are full-time, permanent opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience with SQL, .Net and thrives under tight deadlines. Experience with latest versions of Syteline are preferred, but not necessarily required.
* 2+ years of manufacturing experience preferred
* Exceptional communication skills
* Ability to customize the platform to business requirements
* 5+ years of C# and SQL development preferred, but not required
* Experience with latest version of Syteline is a plus
* Successful upgrade or implementation experience is a plus
* Implement, maintain, and customize Syteline ERP to exceed minimum business requirements
* Perform system upgrades as needed
* Manage IT projects centered around ERP system
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Matthew Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.