Selected Candidate will be responsible for providing presales services to the SEA market. This includes performing product demonstrations within the assigned region; as well as, providing individual presales support to meet team quota targets. Map out the sales strategy for the market. Highly focused with the tenacity for success.
* meet sales objectives and revenue forecasts, on a consistent basis, including meeting personal and team quota targets. Provide resource allocation by skillet to maximize sales effectiveness for product demonstrations across assigned region.
* Pursue additional product, presentation, and demonstration skills training as needed throughout the product life-cycle.
* Perform sales visits and customer calls to assist in sales process.
* Participate in Trade-shows, User Conferences and Sales Seminars.
* Continue to develop customized versions of Product Presentation and Demonstration.
* Develop relationships with existing customers and nurture references.
* Develop expertise and product knowledge in the complete suite of products offered.
Required Skills and Experience
3-5 experience in CRM, ERP or POS application (seller side, not buyer side)
Solid programming experience will be highly appreciated
Extensive channel partner network in SE Asia market preferred but not essential
Either solid experience in any one of the following area:
* Implementation / development for a manufacturing client
* Implementation / development for a retail chain store client
* Implementation for MNC conglomerate with consolidation accounting
Please send your CV to Faris at email@example.com or call 65 3158 8064 EA NO:11C3017 Reg No: R1769143