Role: SAP Implementation consultant
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
I am searching for an experienced implementation specialist with a great understanding and track record of SAP Supply chain management and production planning. You will be required to assess needs and implement complicated SAP systems into the business. A proven track record of implementation/upgrades and experience with SAP Modules SD, SCM, PP, MM FI/CO APO. you will be working closely with the clients to develop and streamline their systems. A highly demanding role, you must be energetic and enthusiastic about your approach with the ability to work alongside others to create a fantastic end product.
* Bringing New innovative solutions to the client
* Working well as part of a team
* Analysing the needs of the business
* Design the system whilst liaising between users, developers & Project managers.
* Supporting the system once live
* Be the point of contact for clients and super users
* experience implementing & upgrading SAP, SCM
* understanding of SAP MM, SD, PP
* Track record of SAP APO supply chain implementation/upgrades
* Strong communication skills.
* Be adaptable and fluid within a team environment.
* A good level of Danish & English, written & speaking.
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.