Start Date: Immediately
Working time: 100%
Languages: Swedish & English
You have several years of experience working as a system owner or solution manager, desirable in SAP. You have a very good understanding of business processes and how they relate to IT systems. You are communicative and can engage in dialogue with business activities where you combine your technical knowledge with good communication skills.
You have good knowledge and can communicate in both speech and writing without hindrance in both Swedish and English.
* Run application life-cycle management for Solution Manager
* Be a driving force in identifying and implementing new functionality and the use of the Solution Manager system
* Ensure that new requirements for managing system environments are executed and aligned with Solution Manager
* Coordinate use of Solution Manager
* Responsible for Solution Manager
* Has a business and customer-related mindset and is used to managing several stakeholders within IT and other business areas.
* Proven track record of work with IT Systems Management.
* Understanding of SAP, understanding of SAP Retail is a credit.
* Structured and communicative - you can understand complex issues and suggest creative solutions for how things can be solved.
* Good ability to create different types of documentation and to work towards deadlines.
* Knowledge of supply chain processes and systems environments for large retailers is a credit.
* Experience of working with complex system integration's, processes and information flows.
* You can facilitate workshops and have good presentation skills.
In this role you are a key resource for introducing and optimizing Solution Manager as a tool for managing and controlling the entire life cycle of the SAP environment - from one-time implementation of the solution to ensuring operation in production
Apply now to Cherry Harris - firstname.lastname@example.org